The tables below show the term dates and staff-training (INSET) days for the 2018/19 academic year. For dates of important school events over the year, see the calendar.
|School closes afternoon of:||School re-opens on:|
|Autumn||Wednesday 5th September 2018 Year 7 only 08:20am |
Thursday 6th September 2018 All years 08:20am
|Half Term||Friday 26th October 2018||Monday 5th November 2018|
|Christmas||Friday 14th December 2018||Monday 7th January 2019|
|Half Term||Friday 15th February 2019||Monday 25th February 2019|
|Easter||Friday 5th April 2019||Tuesday 23rd April 2019 (19th & 22nd - Easter Bank Hiolidays)|
|May Day||Monday 6th May 2019||Tuesday 7th May 2019|
|Half Term||Friday 24th May 2019||Monday 3rd June 2019|
|Summer||Tuesday 23rd July 2019|
|INSET Days 2017/18|
|New Staff Induction - Friday 25th August 2017|
|Tuesday 29th August 2017|
|Wednesday 30th August 2017|
|Thursday 31st August 2017|
|Friday 1st September 2017|
|Monday 4th September 2017|
|Tuesday 5th September 2017|
The shape of the day 2018/19:
- Tuesday to Friday at 8.20 with all students needing to be on-site every day by 8.20 at the latest.
- The Academy opens at 8.50am on a Monday.
- The Academy day ends at 16.30 Monday to Thursday.
- The Academy day ends at 12 on a Friday with a lunch available for any student who wants to eat on-site or who is entitled to a Free School Meal.
- Monday 8.50-16.30.
- Tuesday – Thursday 8.20-16.30
- Friday 8.20-12 (12.30 if taking lunch).
- Reversible Sports Shirts
Our reversible sports shirts are perfect for the change in season! Still available in all colours. (Whole School - 18/10/2018)
- Djanogly City Academy Students In Top 8% Nationally For Progress
Great news at Djanogly! (Press Release) (Whole School - 16/10/2018)
- Year 7's Jamie's Farm Residential Trip
Photo (Whole School - 10/10/2018)
- Djanogly Students celebrate a rise in GCSE results
Djanogly students celebrate a rise in GCSE results after beating last years record-breaking outcomes (Whole School - 23/08/2018)
- April 27th Y7 Poetry Performance
A date for your diary... (Whole School - 11/04/2018)