- Teacher of Humanities - Closing Date: 26/2/18 (3 days to go)
- Teacher of Maths - Closing Date: 5/3/18 (10 days to go)
- Academy Technician - Closing Date: 5/3/18 (10 days to go)
- Teacher of English - Closing Date: 5/3/18 (10 days to go)
- Teacher of Science - Closing Date: 5/3/18 (10 days to go)
- Lead Teacher of English - Closing Date: 5/3/18 (10 days to go)
All vacancy details are provided in PDF format.
Looking for a career in teaching? Visit the Torch SCITT website for more information about training opportunities.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are also committed to equality of opportunity in employment and it is our policy to promote equal opportunities in employment, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, creed, disability, sex, age, marital status or sexual orientation. This applies to recruitment and selection practices, training, promotion and in the application of national and local agreements in respect of pay and conditions of service.
We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
- Djanogly Students Develop grit, determination and team work
9 enthusiastic students embarked on an amazing journey to Jamie’s Farm (Whole School - 29/01/2018)
- Year 10's go to Wales!
Welcome back to the warm and congratulations to the Year 10 boys! (Whole School - 04/12/2017)
- Farm Residential Trip
11 enthusiastic and energetic students embarked on an amazing journey to Jamie’s Farm in Hereford (Whole School - 01/11/2017)
- Sports Day
Annual Sports Day (Physical Education - 17/07/2017)
- Claremont Primary School visited Djanogly
Introduction to Python (Whole School - 27/06/2017)