How to pay
At Djanogly City Academy, we use a cashless catering system. To ensure your child receives lunch each day (either free school meals or paid lunches), it is important that you pay by one of the two methods below. We prefer parents to use our e-payment method to pay for their school meals via ParentPay.
- Online via ParentPay. Please click on the logo to take you directly to the ParentPay website. You should have received a unique activation username and password from the academy. If you have not received this, please contact us on 0115 942 1300.
- In the academy. Your child will need to use one of the cash loading machines located near the canteens at both sites, loading cash directly onto their school ID card.
Cost of School Meals (for Scholars)
Main Course (Only) £1.80
Main Course + Desert £2.20
Main Course, Desert + Bottle of Water £2.60 (40p supplement for Radnor Fizz)
Drinks - Water 40p - Radnor Fizz 80p
Is your child entitled to Free School Meals?
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help pupils establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals, please find list of eligible benefits criteria below.
To be eligible for free school meals you must be in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, with no Working Tax Credit, with an income below £16,190
- Universal Credit
- Universal Credit and employed – take home pay must be no more than £616.67 per month
- Support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, under section 95
Please do not apply if you are receiving:
- Working Tax Credit, if so you are not entitled to free school meals no matter what your annual income is
- Universal Credit and you or your partner you are living with are employed and your ‘take home pay’ is more than £616.67 a month
- Child Tax Credit with no Working Tax Credit, your annual income must be no more than £16,190 to receive free school meals.
Free School Meals Application Form
Djanogalicious - Menus
Click the links to view our Djanogalicious menus for each week. Allergens for each menu are also shown.
If you have any queries as to ingredients or allergy information please contact Djanogly Reception on 0115 942 1300.
|MENU||ALLERGENS - MAIN COURSE||ALLERGENS - PUDDINGS|
|Main Course Allergens - Menu||Puddings Allergens - Menu 1|
|Menu 1 - weeks commencing:
January 9th, February 6th, March 13th 2023
|Menu 2||Main Course Allergens - Menu 2||Puddings Allergens - Menu 2|
Menu 2 - weeks commencing:
January 16th, February 20th, March 20th
|Menu 3||Main Course Allergens - Menu 3||Puddings Allergens - Menu 3|
|Menu 3 - weeks commencing:
January 23rd, February 27th, March 27th, 2023
|Menu 4||Main Course Allergens - Menu 4||Puddings Allergens - Menu 4|
Menu 4 - weeks commencing:
January 30th, March 4th 2023